MX
Sn!pe
2017-12-25 00:01:38 UTC
MX & HNY, Dodgy. BRB

(I know I still owe you two poasts, BTW)
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just procrastinated.
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-26 11:22:17 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
MX & HNY, Dodgy. BRB
And a very jolly Boxing Day to you old pal.
Post by Sn!pe
(I know I still owe you two poasts, BTW)
I bear thee no grudges. Poast when ready.
Dodgy
nokky
2017-12-28 16:42:35 UTC
wotsit Diogenes of Synope sed...
Post by Sn!pe
(I know I still owe you two poasts, BTW)
I bear thee no grudges. Poast when ready.
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-28 16:48:08 UTC
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Dodgy
Sn!pe
2017-12-28 19:31:26 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-28 21:50:43 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
I'm hoping for something less fraught, to be honest. 2017 wasn't sooooo
bad but it coulda bin better.

Actually considering we're (me, anyway) are talking about my creaking
nearly 70 year old frame, and it's history, maybe not so bad really.

Here's to TKR. ;-)
Dodgy
Steve
I had to google that. Good luck with it.
Sn!pe
2017-12-30 09:40:52 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by Sn!pe
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
I'm hoping for something less fraught, to be honest. 2017 wasn't sooooo
bad but it coulda bin better.
Actually considering we're (me, anyway) are talking about my creaking
nearly 70 year old frame, and it's history, maybe not so bad really.
Here's to TKR. ;-)
I had to google that. Good luck with it.
Yeah, me too. We'll have to rename him "Metalenes".
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Diogenes of Synope
2018-01-04 09:12:05 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Yeah, me too. We'll have to rename him "Metalenes".
Metalenee: Singular, so far. Still 'Dodgy' where the other one is
concerned.
Dodgy
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-30 15:49:37 UTC
Post by Steve
I had to google that. Good luck with it.
All done and dusted, thanks. Had it done back in July and it's bloody
marvellous. Walking, previously, was, at best painful, at worst flippin
agony. All in the past now. Till it goes pear shaped. ;-)

Both knees were set to be done but I'm walking so well with a new right
knee that my left knee has stopped hurting too. All the pressure has been
relieved and I walk like a human being again.

Left one will need doing at some time but the surgeon is reluctant to fix
what doesn't appear broke. I'm happy with that, for now.

Pear shaped? I'm under no illusions about the possibility of 'issues'
down the line but for now, I'll just enjoy feeling 'young' again.
Dodgy
Steve
Good for you, Mick. But are you still cleaning windows? :-)
Diogenes of Synope
2018-01-04 08:53:06 UTC
Post by Steve
Good for you, Mick. But are you still cleaning windows?
Yes. I've still got a smallish 'book' that gets me out of the house most
mornings. Only mornings though. But not if the weather is in any way
questionable, like this morning.
Dodgy
Steve
2017-12-29 19:00:08 UTC
wotsit Sn!pe sed...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
I've stocked up on boooze and still have too much flipping festive
food. I didn't think I could put on so much weight so fast.
Sn!pe
2017-12-30 09:40:46 UTC
Post by Steve
wotsit Sn!pe sed...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
I've stocked up on boooze and still have too much flipping festive
food. I didn't think I could put on so much weight so fast.
It's a so'n'so, ain't it? I've gone up a waist size and started
using braces. Otherwise my belt, which starts the day at the
Equator, always ends up slipping to the Tropic of Capricorn.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Steve
2018-01-03 23:39:34 UTC
wotsit Sn!pe sed...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Steve
wotsit Sn!pe sed...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Ayup, both. Are you ready for the hurly-burly of another new year?
I've stocked up on boooze and still have too much flipping festive
food. I didn't think I could put on so much weight so fast.
It's a so'n'so, ain't it? I've gone up a waist size and started
using braces.
Braces are a good idea, I've not thought og wearing them before.
If only it was only a waist size I'd gone up... Gonna start that
diet, soonish.
Post by Sn!pe
Otherwise my belt, which starts the day at the
Equator, always ends up slipping to the Tropic of Capricorn.
I have two other things swinging around at the Tropic of Capricorn.
You can't beat gravity.
Steve
2017-12-29 18:54:59 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by nokky
Hello, Dodgy and Sn!pe. Sn!pe said there was signs of life here,
and here you are! It's all a bit quiet though, innit.
Quiet is, as quiet does. No idea what I mean by that but good to see ya
dood. Hope your Christmas went to plan.
Plan? Ha! I just do what I'm told. It was a good un. Noisy, too
much food and not quite enough booze. I hope yours was just as good
:-)
I'm not sure when I last spoke to you, it's been a good few years.
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-29 19:17:02 UTC
Plan? Ha! I just do what I'm told. It was a good un. Noisy, too much
food and not quite enough booze. I hope yours was just as good
Good enough, I guess. We don't do much, having no kids to share it with.
We just pull the occasional cracker and binge watch another episode of
Line Of Duty on the iPlayer. Sad, but hey, it got us though the day. ;-)
I'm not sure when I last spoke to you, it's been a good few years.
Indeed. Too long really I suppose. I'm always hanging around on here
hoping for a glimpse of an old face. As me and the Wading Bird have
discussed, nowt else works like usenet so we hang around hoping it will
return to its former glory.
Dodgy
Sn!pe
2017-12-30 09:40:47 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Plan? Ha! I just do what I'm told. It was a good un. Noisy, too much
food and not quite enough booze. I hope yours was just as good
Good enough, I guess. We don't do much, having no kids to share it with.
We just pull the occasional cracker and binge watch another episode of
Line Of Duty on the iPlayer. Sad, but hey, it got us though the day. ;-)
I'm not sure when I last spoke to you, it's been a good few years.
Indeed. Too long really I suppose. I'm always hanging around on here
hoping for a glimpse of an old face. As me and the Wading Bird have
discussed, nowt else works like usenet so we hang around hoping it will
return to its former glory.
Fat chance of that, I fear. I'm still here out of stubbornness.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Diogenes of Synope
2017-12-30 15:51:10 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Fat chance of that, I fear. I'm still here out of stubbornness.
Me too (two words, no hashtag). You or me will be the last man out of the
door, unless it's Nokky. ;-)
Dodgy
Sn!pe
2018-01-01 00:22:17 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Post by Sn!pe
Fat chance of that, I fear. I'm still here out of stubbornness.
Me too (two words, no hashtag). You or me will be the last man out of the
door, unless it's Nokky. ;-)
HNY, curmudgeons all.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Diogenes of Synope
2018-01-01 10:11:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
HNY, curmudgeons all.
Barrel dwellers of the world would like to return the sentiment. HNY to
all wading birds and misspelt Italian dumplings.
Dodgy
Steve
And a belated HNY to you both.
Steve
It won't be me. I've got things to do, so I've been told.
Steve
2018-01-03 23:40:05 UTC
wotsit Sn!pe sed...
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Diogenes of Synope
Plan? Ha! I just do what I'm told. It was a good un. Noisy, too much
food and not quite enough booze. I hope yours was just as good
Good enough, I guess. We don't do much, having no kids to share it with.
We just pull the occasional cracker and binge watch another episode of
Line Of Duty on the iPlayer. Sad, but hey, it got us though the day. ;-)
I'm not sure when I last spoke to you, it's been a good few years.
Indeed. Too long really I suppose. I'm always hanging around on here
hoping for a glimpse of an old face. As me and the Wading Bird have
discussed, nowt else works like usenet so we hang around hoping it will
return to its former glory.
Fat chance of that, I fear. I'm still here out of stubbornness.
I've got some spare time at the moment, so out of curiousity I
thought I'd check it out again. <sigh>.
Diogenes of Synope
2018-01-04 08:55:49 UTC
I've got some spare time at the moment, so out of curiousity I thought
I'd check it out again. <sigh>.
Sadly it doesn't take a lot of checking.

Spare time? What's that? ;-)
Dodgy
Sn!pe
2018-01-24 14:08:15 UTC
Post by Diogenes of Synope
I've got some spare time at the moment, so out of curiousity I thought
I'd check it out again. <sigh>.
Sadly it doesn't take a lot of checking.
Spare time? What's that? ;-)
Apologies to both for having disappeared again, slings and arrows
of outrageous RL. Normal service will be resumed RSN.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.